Software Development Lead (Azure)
As Software Development Lead you will be responsible for the development, building and design of server applications and cloud solutions together with our distributed teams. A key focus point will be creating SaaS solutions which are robust, maintainable, scalable and aligned with our strategic vision.
Our customers are typically large enterprises with installations in datacentres across the globe or cloud solutions made globally available via Microsoft Azure.
You will be part of the development team with a range of expertise, located in our HQ in The Hague.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate the company's vision into viable software products and cloud solutions.
- Enhance architectural designs, develop software and implement it on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
- Manage requirements/constraints such as security, scalability, performance, availability and redundancy. Ensure requirements can be met at acceptable costs and with acceptable tradeoffs.
- Day-to-day management; communicate the design across the team and foster an environment of shared goals, collective ownership and collaboration in building software solutions.
- Coach and mentor developers design, implementations approaches and techniques.
- Ensure designs and implementations fulfill not only functional needs but also non-functional needs such as maintaining, testing and supporting the build solutions.
Why work at Fenestrae?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Professional experience is required.
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of good software design.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently, and maintain positive work relations.
- Exhibit a passion for learning and continuous improvement. Take responsibility for acquiring new skills and broadening knowledge.
- Competitive salary, based on your knowledge and experience.
- International working environment, English is required.
- Your opinion matters when choosing tools, equipment, conferences, etc.
- Small teams and informal working atmosphere.
- Easily accessible location in The Hague, by both car and public transport.
Are you our new Software Development Lead (Azure)? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org